CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to our local dealer the "N" model was available to order on April 15th and the fairing model on May 15th.

Has anyone ordered one? If so, have you been given a delivery date?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's good news. I put my deposit on a fairing model and I'm told they will order next week.

·
Registered
49 Posts
According to our local dealer the "N" model was available to order on April 15th and the fairing model on May 15th.

Has anyone ordered one? If so, have you been given a delivery date?
What about the CTX700 without the abs and dct package, any news on that particular model?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got some good news today. My dealer says he's ordering my 700 DCT this week. He also told me that the one person who ordered ahead of me decided to buy another bike. That means I'm #1 on the list. I get the first fairing model he gets. He expects delivery mid July.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got some good news today. My dealer says he's ordering my 700 DCT this week. He also told me that the one person who ordered ahead of me decided to buy another bike. That means I'm #1 on the list. I get the first fairing model he gets. He expects delivery mid July.
Must be nice to have to be able to the first CTX700 in your town. Those two months will be killer. Which dealership is this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts