CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have to fight the same thing here. Atleast I was able to have it brought to my house. I wont see pavement until March or April. I hope it goes well for you.

·
Banned
463 Posts
I don't know about you guys....( he says gloatingly)........a little cold and snow shouldn't hurt.
Do what I told cheap ride.......you need a snow plow blade on the front of the bike.....and chains......and an enclosed heated cover.

Reactions: chiprussell

·
Registered
191 Posts
I don't know about you guys....( he says gloatingly)........a little cold and snow shouldn't hurt.
Do what I told cheap ride.......you need a snow plow blade on the front of the bike.....and chains......and an enclosed heated cover.

May rattle snakes invade your saddle bags.....;)

·
Banned
463 Posts
I'd invite you two down here for the winter but I'm afraid you'd take me up on it.
So.....

Reactions: Cheap_Ride

·
Banned
463 Posts
White is not faster.
Thered absorbs power from the sun, enabling it to go faster.
White reflects its power and sits there feeling cooler.
Although you guys up north don't hardly ever see sun so it might be a tie. If in the snow you can't even find the white bike.

·
Registered
191 Posts
White is not faster.
Thered absorbs power from the sun, enabling it to go faster.
White reflects its power and sits there feeling cooler.
Although you guys up north don't hardly ever see sun so it might be a tie. If in the snow you can't even find the white bike.
You have it all wrong, the red creates heat, which is friction, which in turn slows it down by atleast 10 mph. White, white light, as in the speed of light.

See what smoking cactus does to you?;)

·
Banned
463 Posts
Cheap, you are definitely wrong. First of all it's obvious because you decided to live in SD. That alone has frozen your brain so you get these obvious things all mixed up.

Chip is close to having the same problem. Maybe you both should come to AZ......might save your brains from......if it'd not too late.

I have a neighbor who lives in Pierre, winters in AZ, but.......going to SD tomorrow......probably will get lost in the snow and cold. He is already beyond hope.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Cheap, you are definitely wrong. First of all it's obvious because you decided to live in SD. That alone has frozen your brain so you get these obvious things all mixed up.

Chip is close to having the same problem. Maybe you both should come to AZ......might save your brains from......if it'd not too late.

I have a neighbor who lives in Pierre, winters in AZ, but.......going to SD tomorrow......probably will get lost in the snow and cold. He is already beyond hope.
Cold preserves, heat fries. Have you been bitten by a scorpion?

·
Banned
463 Posts
Have you been bitten by a scorpion?
Haven't been bitten by one. We catch them down here, along with rattlesnakes, and use them in our stirfry.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thursday and Friday aren't good, but the rest of the days are great riding weather.

I can also give you a link to motorcycle tire studs so you can ride on Thursday and Friday too. :)

Chris

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
That's one cat that won't need a cat box but purrs really nice. Welcome aboard the forum as a new owner.

Reactions: chiprussell

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really don't get all of this fighting...................EVERYONE knows BLACK is the fastest!!!!!:p

Reactions: Effem Tee
1 - 19 of 19 Posts