CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking of getting a custom seat for my new CTX. The stock seat is great but I'm a small woman, when I sit on it while doing 70-75, the wind push me back. I have no support for my back/butt. Also would like to have the seat lower so I can flat foot easier. I don't want to trim the stock seat, I might put it back later on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a custom seat for my new CTX. The stock seat is great but I'm a small woman, when I sit on it while doing 70-75, the wind push me back. I have no support for my back/butt. Also would like to have the seat lower so I can flat foot easier. I don't want to trim the stock seat, I might put it back later on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Where are you located? That could help identify custom seat makers you could visit...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Denver. I looked at some of the motorcycle shop, they only do trim the seat and some recommend me to lowered the link, which I don't want. I want a new seat.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
try to find a used one on ebay and then have it modified at a local shop.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I'm in Denver. I looked at some of the motorcycle shop, they only do trim the seat and some recommend me to lowered the link, which I don't want. I want a new seat.
I've used Bill Mayer Saddles in Southern California - you might want to call them and describe your issue. They have a molded "scoop" style seat that really plants you in the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts