CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I will be the first to be selling their CTX. I have a bad leg and have had trouble riding traditional bikes because my leg doesn't work well enough to shift so I thought this was the answer but it is not. Of course shifting is no longer the issue but my leg starts aching after just a few miles. I have not been able to get more than 20 miles from my house. It appears that I am done riding. I bought it on 8/29 and just turned 353 miles. I have no accessories and have done nothing to it other than pull the CTX emblems off the side and white sticker off the top of the tank. I would like to get $8,650.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Sorry to hear about your leg causing you to stop riding. I know it happens and at 64 my days are numbered too. At least you gave it a good try.

good luck selling and hope you find a buyer quickly so you don't have to stare at it.

I just sold my Super Magna I posted a picture of it on the forum. I had it a month and went through a lot of it. Decided it was too heavy after riding the CTX. Put in on Craig's list, in 3 cities and found a buyer in 3 day. Just know how your bike competes with what is out there for sale and you will do fine.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Sorry to read that you've having to give it up. Hope you sell it soon, so as to recoup as much as you can back to your balance sheet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Like you, I'm considering selling my CTX700ND. I am also disabled and thought the automatic would work for me, but it's proving to be a big challenge. I hope you can recoup much of your investment.

GLWS.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey Tom.

Have you sold this yet? I cant believe no one has snatched it up yet. Perhaps its the time of the year. Good luck and let us know how the sale goes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was quoted a brand new ctx 700d at a dealer in Tennessee at $8394 out the door. I would have to pay the Ky tax and license when I registered it in Ky.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Still for sale?

Tommy, Sent you a pm

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought Tommy's CTX! Trailered it home and rode it a few miles last night. I think I'm really going to enjoy it, in part because it is so different from my other bikes and anything I've ridden before.

Thanks, Tommy! It was a pleasure meeting you and purchasing the bike. It truly was in showroom condition.

Now, if i can just sell my Ninja 650!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I just bought Tommy's CTX! Trailered it home and rode it a few miles last night. I think I'm really going to enjoy it, in part because it is so different from my other bikes and anything I've ridden before.

Thanks, Tommy! It was a pleasure meeting you and purchasing the bike. It truly was in showroom condition.

Now, if i can just sell my Ninja 650!

I love how this board works. Enjoy your new bike,and best wishes to Tommy.

Ride Often, Ride Safe
f:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts