1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Reactions: Cywalker

·
Banned
463 Posts
The ad says only 235 senior miles but also says available in either automatic or manual. Don't quite get that.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think they are making reference to the dct, by either shifting or leaving it in drive?

·
Banned
463 Posts
After rereading the ad I think they took the verbiage from the Honda desrcition of the bike even though they are talking specifically about the DCT version.
It's a great buy for someone.

My wife is flying to WI next week. I doubt if she would want to ride it back to AZ though. Might need chains.

·
Registered
433 Posts
^ Buy her some flowers and sweet talk her really nice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, all. I bought that very bike on Friday. After I got CTX fever, I was checking every day for used bikes. Lo and behold, this one popped up. Done deal. I have to ride it from Onalaska, WI to Minneapols - a little short of 3 hours. No complaints.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Here's a used one up here in Wisconsin at a dealership that someone must have not liked and turned back in. All the add-ons already done for 2K less than I just paid. Dang...if I only would have waited 2 more weeks!!!
2014 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS 2Brothers Powersports Onalaska, WI (888) 781-5821
didn't you know of the universal laws.....

buy something today and it goes on sale next week.

take the red one in stock because that's all there is then you see the white one (that you really wanted) at another place for less.

buy a used 3500.00 bike with 20k miles today and tomorrow on Craig's list the same model will show up with 8k miles and sell for 2600.00. (I know this one well)

My favorite... new listing on Craig's list, less than an hour since posted and I call and it has already been sold.

ya gotta just grin sometimes.

Reactions: ctxers
1 - 11 of 11 Posts