CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what markets these new models will be sold in besides U.S. and Canada?

If I do a Google search, some foreign language articles come up. I think they are Italian and French. If I go to those articles, the CTX is just a side bar of those articles, so I'm not sure what the authors are saying about it, but I don't see any words around it that look like they are referencing America or the U.S., which I think I would recognize, at least in French.

Europe has this 670 cc power train in the NC700X; NC700S; and Integra. The latter, for those who don't know, is a scooter-looking motorcycle that has not got a gas tank front of the seat, so it's semi step-through design even though the hump in front of the seat is higher than any scooter I've seen. It has a huge fairing and windshield up front like a maxi scooter and is usually purchased with huge storage in the rear. Even though it looks like a scooter, I believe it's configured like a MC power train wise. I believe it comes in DCT only and is a pretty big chunk of change compared to the NCs and CTX.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Looks like the Integra which is the scooter version of the NC700. They are only sold in Europe as the scooter market in the US is really, really soft. It would compete directly with their Silverwing.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Nice looking scootercycle.

I had wished they had the NC700S here in the US but they did not. I know it is sold in Canada. It sits lower than the NC700x and does not have a beak out front. That gives Canada 2 models NC700X/S USA gets NC700X/ctx

I think the US market came last so the test bed was elsewhere. I don't see the CTX being offered outside the USA. I hope I am wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts