CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - really appreciate this forum. I thought I had my CTX purchased but apparently Garvin Honda in Des Moines doesn’t communicate “holds” to their other salespeople. They literally sold the bike I had a hold on.

Anyway, I’m in the hunt for a CTX, DCT version. If you’ve thought about selling or have one to sell, please let me know.

Thanks -

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello - really appreciate this forum. I thought I had my CTX purchased but apparently Garvin Honda in Des Moines doesn’t communicate “holds” to their other salespeople. They literally sold the bike I had a hold on.

Anyway, I’m in the hunt for a CTX, DCT version. If you’ve thought about selling or have one to sell, please let me know.

Thanks -
Hi,Have you look on the market place on facebook? I bought my ctx on there just recently and last year I sold 2 bikes on there.jasperj

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,Have you look on the market place on facebook? I bought my ctx on there just recently and last year I sold 2 bikes on there.jasperj
Yes - thanks. I may have found one this morning actually - people think their bike is the only one on the planet so worth way more than it should be.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes - thanks. I may have found one this morning actually - people think their bike is the only one on the planet so worth way more than it should be.
I know what you mean,I wasn't going to pay their high price and then 2 came up all at once.The rest is history! jasperj

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean,I wasn't going to pay their high price and then 2 came up all at once.The rest is history! jasperj
Funny how that works. I think I just found one actually. It’s relatively close too which helps.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The places were I would search are FaceBook Marketplace, eBay.com, cycletrader.com and searchtempest.com which searches Craigslist sites. Looks like eau claire Craiglist has a 2015.

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes thanks. All great recommendations.

I found this one about three hours away and purchased it for $4900. It’s a 2014 model with 2480 miles on it. I’m pretty excited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts