·
Registered
138 Posts
This is me and Thor....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is our new ctxs my white 2014 man. And my wife's blue 2015 dct,so proud of my wife back on two wheels after over 10 yrs. And 200,00mi. On two goldwing trikes and two canam spyders, the ctx dct is an excellent choice to get back her confidence. Just put shark 1000watt radio on hers waiting for mine to be delivered.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
How do you feel about the stock seats? Are you some of the lucky ones that find them just fine, or are you like a lot of us who just found them very uncomfortable after a short while?

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ret and congratulations. You will thoroughly enjoy riding and you've chosen an excellent bike. It will provide you many miles with smiles. Be sure to list your location or general area if you want to find other riders in your area.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ret, and congrats on your new CTX! For a first motorcycle this thing will spoil you! Easy to maneuver, fun to ride, and will get you anywhere you need to go - no matter how short the trip or long the tour!

Great looking silver!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My (very slightly) used CTX700 DCT

I have a pretty neat story about how I got my CTX. I went to a dealer in Durham NC to look at a used white CTX700 manual trans. When I got there they said they had just sold it to someone else, but that they had also just got a return from a previous customer. A guy bought this red one I have now for his wife so they could share a hobby. She was so scared of it that she never rode it. I bought it as a used bike with only 10 miles on it! price was $5,400 before tax and fees. But I got a brand new bike with the saddle bags and heated grips. So im very happy that this one worked out. Just hit 700 miles after a trip to the beach so im going to go ahead and take care of changing the oil and transmission filter and really start racking up miles.

It really is an astonishingly beautiful machine. Only 2 mods ive done is the 24 in cee baileys wind screen and a throttle rocker for ease of use on the highway. Also have a RAM phone mount but i dont really call that a mod. Kuryakyn floor boards to come soon!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 79 Posts