CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Picked up my new CTX about 2 weeks ago.Absolutely love it.Glad to have found this forum.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello Volvo. I own a Candy red CTX fairing model DCT and am in Goodlettsville. Going on a ride tomorrow! A little chilly but I didn't buy the bike to sit in the garage.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome to the forum Volvo901. Hope you meet up with other CTX owners and have a ball.

Too far away form me or I would come along as I like any excuse to ride. My wife likes getting me out of the the house so is constantly telling me to "why don't you go for a ride". of course I say those two magic words "YES DEAR".

ps Volvo901 does that mean you like Volvos? I have had 4 P1800's and older sedans.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forum Volvo901. Hope you meet up with other CTX owners and have a ball.

Too far away form me or I would come along as I like any excuse to ride. My wife likes getting me out of the the house so is constantly telling me to "why don't you go for a ride". of course I say those two magic words "YES DEAR".

ps Volvo901 does that mean you like Volvos? I have had 4 P1800's and older sedans.
Yes i do have a volvo problem.The wifes s40 is the only one right now..gotta love the p1800..true classic

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Yes i do have a volvo problem.The wifes s40 is the only one right now..gotta love the p1800..true classic
Don't feel too bad, right now I have none. I should have never sold my 89 240 wagon. Oh Well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts