CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some nice weather here East TN and took a first ride to the Dragon to try out my new (2018 CTX DCT).. Loved the handling and quickness of this bike. This is one fun bike... Got to eat a burger at the Deals Gap NC Store before they stopped the inside seating..

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Had some nice weather here East TN and took a first ride to the Dragon to try out my new (2018 CTX DCT).. Loved the handling and quickness of this bike. This is one fun bike... Got to eat a burger at the Deals Gap NC Store before they stopped the inside seating..

We do a lot of shopping in Knoxville they have a lot of stores up there, More then Crossville does for sure. Nice bike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just rode to Crossville last Thursday when we had temps in 70s... Then went up 127 to 62 and rode back through Clark Range, Wartburg, Oliver Springs.. ETC

Today, after Church (internet Virtual Service) rode back to Dragon.. Only 3 hours round trip over the Foothills Parkway.. We sure have some great riding roads here..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice Bike...lots of luck with it....ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts