CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great seat, but selling because I'm still experimenting on what I want long-term.

This saddle includes a backrest not made by Corbin. I will charge you exactly my cost if I ship it - it's already boxed - or come get it personally and lets take a ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great seat, but selling because I'm still experimenting on what I want long-term.

This saddle includes a backrest not made by Corbin. Shipping at my cost, or come get it personally and lets take a ride!
Hi
I'm interested in getting this if you still have it. I live in Maryland and can PayPal you. Do you think it will fit a 2014 CTX700D ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I'm interested in getting this if you still have it. I live in Maryland and can PayPal you. Do you think it will fit a 2014 CTX700D ?
Yes, it absolutely will fit a 2014. I'm guessing freight at around $80, from the last time i got a saddle shipped from the East coast. I haven't boxed/measured/weighed it yet, and I'll need your address to give you the real number. (You can probably save a few bucks if it's shipped to a business address, btw.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts