CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda 700 CTX DCT ABS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2 frame sliders for my ctx700 dct 2015. I also purchased one for the standard exhaust. No instructions supplied. YouTube not much help. I'm mechanically challenged. I know how to put gas in my bike.
I have no idea which bolts I have to take out to install the frame sliders.
Please let me know or direct me to info so I can install the sliders before i eventually drop the bike.
Thanks

·
Registered
2014 CTX700N
32 Posts
Do you know the name brand or where you purchased it from? Maybe they can supply a manual. I have the T-Rex frame sliders installed. Mine bolt to the front part of the frame with a bracket. The rear attachment point is a rod which runs through the frame & connects to the other side. Not sure which type you have. They're are several different aftermarket types so someone is bound to know about them.

·
Registered
2015 Honda 700 CTX DCT ABS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know the name brand or where you purchased it from? Maybe they can supply a manual. I have the T-Rex frame sliders installed. Mine bolt to the front part of the frame with a bracket. The rear attachment point is a rod which runs through the frame & connects to the other side. Not sure which type you have. They're are several different aftermarket types so someone is bound to know about them. View attachment 87587 View attachment 87588
Mine are totally different. I'll send you the photos and source. The source won't be any help. I've tried.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts