CTX 700 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda CTX700 DCT, 2015 Zero SR [sold :’-( ]
190 Posts
Or maybe since everyone is opening up again, more folks are catching it again.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I just question the reasoning behind the statement, I WILL NOT WEAR A MASK. Is it your vanity, maybe you don't look as good. Is it the fact that you are more important than the rest. Is it the fact that you dislike anyone telling you what to do. I am not struck on wearing the mask either, but I do just for the fact that potentialy I may have contacted the virus and unknowingly past it on to someone else. I am out every day and when I am somewhere that masks are mandated I put it on. Not a big deal. It may only be on for 1 hour in the whole day. Sounds a lot to me like a child throwing a tantrum if he doesn't get his own way. I feel sorry for you.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
howdy
i'll just post a politicallt incorect response to the above post
ken

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just question the reasoning behind the statement, I WILL NOT WEAR A MASK. Is it your vanity, maybe you don't look as good. Is it the fact that you are more important than the rest. Is it the fact that you dislike anyone telling you what to do. I am not struck on wearing the mask either, but I do just for the fact that potentialy I may have contacted the virus and unknowingly past it on to someone else. I am out every day and when I am somewhere that masks are mandated I put it on. Not a big deal. It may only be on for 1 hour in the whole day. Sounds a lot to me like a child throwing a tantrum if he doesn't get his own way. I feel sorry for you.
Mais non, I am sorry for you, my Canadian friend. In America I am Free to indulge my vanity and throw as many tantrums as I want, and own more guns than I can carry. Regards to The Queen.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I disagree with having to wear a mask, but as someone who has to enforce laws I wear one and tell people mask if they want to enter. But if someone is not wearing a mask and not entering other peoples bubbles and respecting minimally the social distancing I wont tell them anything.

If you aren't going to wear a mask that is fine, but at least respect others wishes and give them distance.

Anyway im sure the virus will either end or continue after they tally the votes.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I disagree with having to wear a mask, but as someone who has to enforce laws I wear one and tell people mask if they want to enter. But if someone is not wearing a mask and not entering other peoples bubbles and respecting minimally the social distancing I wont tell them anything.

If you aren't going to wear a mask that is fine, but at least respect others wishes and give them distance.

Anyway im sure the virus will either end or continue after they tally the votes.
Why would covid mysteriously end after Nov 6, or Nov 12, or Dec 12, or however long it takes for votes to arrive by mail. Oh wait we just found 250,000 more ballots that didn't get sent in from (name the state). o_O Now The Microsoft Guru, Bill gates, has said another 2 years of rampid infections. Does he know something the world doesn't or is the world know something we don't. The Spanish flu took 10 years, resulted in a world depression and a world war.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
In all honesty masks are not working. Here is the latest news today from the Univ of Minnesota. Seems the North East, even with totalitarian restrictions is again on the rise. The chambers of commerce say that for those states, any more closures and most of the mom and pops are done and many of the smaller chains local to the northeast. So there will be nowhere to return to work, and eventually no money for unemployment. Arizona already wants money back that was paid out from people that have no jobs. And when 2021 taxes roll around, all unemployment is taxable, unless someone overrides it which is unlikely. There is a prop on the ballot to increase state income tax already. And yes some states don't have income tax. That possibly may be the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people. As US COVID-19 cases climb, Trump scraps weekend travel.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Now the bubonic plague - that would be something to be scared of!
But with today's anti-bionics it would probably be nothing too much.
AND yet would people be as scared of that as Covid???
I think not, unless the media was behind it!
Sheple will believe anything the media pushes!!!
We have plague every year up around 4 corners. Small news entry. Very Treatable. No one cares. There was a breakout in CA in August. Again, here and gone. Not news worthy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
because it is treatable and no one dies....
Actually people do get it and the mortality rate is 10% 5-10x the rate of covid. Further they found out the masks don't actually help since covid is not just via coughed up fluids but airborne as well. So chances of infection are much more increased and masks don't stop it.

141 - 160 of 172 Posts