CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy new year my CTX fellas!

Recently purchased a 2015 CTX700N with Corbin Seat, unfortunately my leg isn't long enough to enjoy this seat, so I have to stick with the OEM seat. As you can see in the photos, it's in great condition, previous owner bought it a year ago and only rides 500 miles total on this bike, looks like new, I have the Corbin invoice for this seat.

Thank you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just bought this seat, for the same price, elsewhere. Haven't really had a chance to try it out except to sit on it. The weather here is cold and rainy.

Anyway, I was surprised at how much higher it is, but I think that will work for me. There is also room to sit back further, which in happy about. I can't really know if I'll like it until I can actually ride

Good luck selling your seat. If you want a Corbin low seat, which a lot of people really like, selling this will get you a good ways toward that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought this seat, for the same price, elsewhere. Haven't really had a chance to try it out except to sit on it. The weather here is cold and rainy.

Anyway, I was surprised at how much higher it is, but I think that will work for me. There is also room to sit back further, which in happy about. I can't really know if I'll like it until I can actually ride

Good luck selling your seat. If you want a Corbin low seat, which a lot of people really like, selling this will get you a good ways toward that!
Thank you for your kind words Jennifer, this seat is indeed so comfortable, I have no problem when riding with my short 29 inseam, just not that confident when come to stop.

Getting a low seat later is my plan. I'm also willing to exchange if anyone has a good shape corbin low seat.:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No longer available, exchanged it to a low corbin seat from a forum member, and safe to say the low seat fit me perfectly, love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts