CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased this summer. I put about 50 miles in it. I'm 6' 1" and it doesn't fit me the way I want. Has the backrest hardware cover with sliding door. All black- black leather seat, black vinyl sides, black stitching and Corbin logo. $500 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Bonus: you don't have to wait 5-7 weeks to get it from Corbin! I can ship this week.
Outdoor shoe Walking shoe Grey Sneakers Bicycle saddle
Tire Automotive tire Headgear Synthetic rubber Font
Comfort Synthetic rubber Outdoor shoe Wood Automotive design

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I am the sam height. Why doe sent it for you? I am thinking about a new seat. Does it let you sit back more than the stock seat?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it sits you about the same as the standard seat, possibly even pushes you a bit more forward. There's lots of great info on other forum threads about the difference between Corbin standard and low seats. Here's a few. If you're 6 ft. 1", you're right in that tweener height where either may work for you depending on how forward you like to sit. I like the fact that it sits at the same vertical height as the stock seat, as I didn't want to go any higher from the windshield blast reason. Like the height the Corbin low kept me at. The standard Corbin raises you up between 2 and 3 inches I believe.
(3) Please help - standard Corbin seat height? | CTX 700 Forum
(3) Corbin low profile seat problems? | CTX 700 Forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Purchased this summer. I put about 50 miles in it. I'm 6' 1" and it doesn't fit me the way I want. Has the backrest hardware cover with sliding door. All black- black leather seat, black vinyl sides, black stitching and Corbin logo. $550 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Bonus: you don't have to wait 5-7 weeks to get it from Corbin! I can ship this week.
View attachment 88723 View attachment 88724 View attachment 88725
Hi did you sell the seat? If not I'm interested.
Jennifer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased this summer. I put about 50 miles in it. I'm 6' 1" and it doesn't fit me the way I want. Has the backrest hardware cover with sliding door. All black- black leather seat, black vinyl sides, black stitching and Corbin logo. $500 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Bonus: you don't have to wait 5-7 weeks to get it from Corbin! I can ship this week.
i tried to dm you regarding seat but website will not let me-can you try sending something to me so that I can respond? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts