CTX 700 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
The seat in my post above is the Corbin low. It's fantastic. It scooted me forward about an inch, which was weird, but I like it. I'm 5'9".
Wow. If I found the right seat at Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CTX 700 | 800-538-7035, that's $859 plus tax. How close are you in Western Michigan to Michigan City, IN? I know it's 3.5 hours or so to Detroit... I'd really like to sit on one and see how it feels before I pay that much... If you'd (or anyone else for that matter, that has the seat) even be willing to let me come try...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow. If I found the right seat at Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CTX 700 | 800-538-7035, that's $859 plus tax. How close are you in Western Michigan to Michigan City, IN? I know it's 3.5 hours or so to Detroit... I'd really like to sit on one and see how it feels before I pay that much... If you'd (or anyone else for that matter, that has the seat) even be willing to let me come try...
Close by: West Olive, Mi. You're more than welcome to stop by anytime and take it for a spin. I'll send you my phone number in a DM.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts