CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure most of you know by now but if not, Cee Bailey is offering a 20 % discount thru Monday. I have been debating about the bag inserts and decided its now or never as I think they were a bit spendy for what they are. I paid $98.00 with shipping for the black bags. I know another member here mentioned they had purchased a shield and the bags for $280.00 or so. I don't see it getting any cheaper so I took advantage of it while I could.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I looked at the bag liners yesterday and did not even see the Cyber Sale. Ordered the liners and a bottle of cleaner since no additional shipping cost........:) I have been researching the Honda liners but all vendors were overseas and shipping plus the bags was over $150:mad:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up, I looked at the bag liners yesterday and did not even see the Cyber Sale. Ordered the liners and a bottle of cleaner since no additional shipping cost........:) I have been researching the Honda liners but all vendors were overseas and shipping plus the bags was over $150:mad:

That's funny because I did the same thing Friday. I keep checking to see if there will be a sale and missed it on their home page completely. This morning I found the add and pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks for posting about this, ordered me a tall clear with vent.

Reactions: Cheap_Ride

·
Registered
89 Posts
Never hurts to call and ask for a discount and mention the forum, who knows maybe at worst you will get a credit for your next purchase. If you have or ever get the Honda saddlebags their inner liners are excellent.
True. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I called Cee Bailey (as I guess many others did ) and when they got back to me they said the discount was being extended to anyone who ordered last week!

Nice unexpected discount. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts