CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been looking through forums for a year because all questions have been asked before. But I have these brackets. Does anyone know what for. I think saddlebags but is it for a certain brand? Any info would be great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Those are the standard bungee/cargo tie down points for anchoring to the rear seat.

The saddlebag anchors are much different depending on the manufacturer of the specific bags.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The brackets are standard. You can use them for bungees, soft tail bag tie down, or hang a helmet from them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Honestly when I bought my bike, I had to text the previous owner and ask him if there hook and loop were something that came on the bike or if he'd installed them.

They come on the bike.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Honestly when I bought my bike, I had to text the previous owner and ask him if there hook and loop were something that came on the bike or if he'd installed them.

They come on the bike.
A helm

They come on the bike.
A Helmut holder, who knew?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the quick response from everyone, I ended up using the home Depot bracket method and givi ea100b bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts