CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next motorcycle will have C-ABS! Just sharing here what I recently discovered, pretty impressive technology IMO. :)

Unfortunately, I have not found any Honda motorcycles that employ this technology at the present time. Based on my limited research and only looking for motorcycles with less that 1,000 cc, I have found two that might fit the bill:

Just hurt to dream, eh? 0:)

Blue skies,
PilotBiker

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Ducati scrambler 1200
Triumph Speed Triple RS and Tiger 1200
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 and ZX-10R
BMW S1000RR

And others.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My 2018 CTX is the first bike I've owned w/ ABS. Thank goodness I haven't had to use them..... yet. How did we ever get stopped without ABS? My first bike had cables & drums, took a while but it finally stopped..... the "BOSCH" name would keep me away from them. I've always had bad luck with BOSCH products.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
My 2018 CTX is the first bike I've owned w/ ABS. Thank goodness I haven't had to use them..... yet. How did we ever get stopped without ABS? My first bike had cables & drums, took a while but it finally stopped..... the "BOSCH" name would keep me away from them. I've always had bad luck with BOSCH products.
Well, I’ll tell you how you stopped. Leave “reminiscing the good old times” out for a sec, and those old bikes that seemed fast were actually slow as heck compared to any decent bike today. 1L bikes with 75HP maybe, 20-40HP was the norm on mid size bikes. :D they had one thing going for them, usually less weight. And, really, they did not brake that good either. They stopped, all right. Nowhere near as today’s bikes. When you got 100++HP from 600cc machines, bring all the tech in.

I’m not reminiscing any old bike, besides the looks. Or for a 6th bike in the stable, maybe, one day. I’ll take a modern marvel of technology any day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts