CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m either looking for a blue right side fairing for my 2016 or does someone make fairing corner protectors? Seems like there should be something out there, I couldn’t find anything on a couple of searches. Bike tipped over and cracked the right corner fairing.

· Registered
770 Posts
I’m either looking for a blue right side fairing for my 2016 or does someone make fairing corner protectors? Seems like there should be something out there, I couldn’t find anything on a couple of searches. Bike tipped over and cracked the right corner fairing.
The R Gaza bars are the only bars I have seen that may fully protect the fairing. There are plenty of YouTube videos of repairing motorcycle plastic and ColorRite can provide the correct paint color.
R-Gaza Russian engine guards
ColorRite Motorcycle Paint

· Registered
74 Posts
If you are writing about the blue right side cowl it can be found at Honda Parts Warehouse, about 281 dollars and it will probably already be painted blue. Number 3. Babbitts is a pretty good place in Muskegon, Michigan I believe. You could also order it from your nearest Honda Motorcycle dealer and maybe saving shipping cost.
2016 Honda CTX700D A COWL | Babbitts Honda Parts House

1 - 4 of 4 Posts