CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the website, it said two colors will be available: Cool Candy Red and Pearl White. My question is what happened to this color?

It's a Black CTX700N. It's one of the Honda promo pics, but I can't find any news on when or if this color will be released.

·
Registered
5 Posts
From what I have seen it's only the CTX700N that will be available in black and the regular CTX700's in white and red.

Would be cool if one of the CTX700 color options was black, but seems like Honda wants to distinguish the CTX700 from the CTX700N.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I have seen it's only the CTX700N that will be available in black and the regular CTX700's in white and red.

Would be cool if one of the CTX700 color options was black, but seems like Honda wants to distinguish the CTX700 from the CTX700N.
You are right. I just went to the Honda site and found the CTX700N under related models. I didn't even realize. What is the difference with the N model?

·
Registered
49 Posts

I have not not even seen the white CTX700 yet. Do you have any pictures of it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
So it's official that Honda will be releasing a pearl white CTX700? That is weird for a bike like this one to come out in such a bright color I would have imagined dark colors are the best for the ctx700. Btu maybe that is a special edition or something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are no pictures of the Pearl White CTX700 on the Honda website. It's says "Coming Soon"
Chances are it's a color that'll become available a year after the original CTX700 on-sale date or if we're luck enough... within the first 6 months.

Btw where on honda's website does it mention pearl white, didn't see it on the CTX700 model pages

·
Registered
29 Posts
A pearl white CTX700? really isn't that a little off for a bike of this caliber. I couldn't find anything about this pearl white color being released for the ctx700 officially.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts