CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow CTX enthusiasts.

I read all of the posts and took your advice and added a few features - a new windshield, tank skins and new front fork reflectors. I am also going to install PIA lights but they are on back order due to COVID.

For a little extra pop I also added Honda wings and red rim wheel decals.

Thank you for all of your help and for sharing all of your feedback. Here are a few photos. Still a work in process.

Cheers,
Lisa

Attachments

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Very Nice!(y) I like to note; Honda says w/DCT, shift to neutral before engine shut off. Best Wishes!;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks great. Can you share the source for the rim decals?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Absolutely - I purchased them on eBay from the seller cgd_graphics. For the CTX the style I chose were only $9.99. They are wheel decals that are really easy to install with soapy water and a little patience - well worth the money. He was a great seller - ships right away and gave great instructions. He has a large selection of style and colors for every bike. There are other vendors that sell similar products on ebay but I have bought from cgd_graphics several times for other bikes and have never been disappointed. Check him out...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! This is the MRA Touring Screen which I really love. It is not super tall and compliments the bike really well as it has the same lines as the bike. I am 5,5 and it is perfect for me. It looks like factory and not hard to install. I found this on eBay for $145.95 at Twisted Throttle Ltd. - great seller someone that I have purchased from before. Check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts