CTX 700 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
So very sad to learn of your misfortune, however; so Glad that you are able and willing to share with us. Though we have not met in person, I believe you feel the Love And Support, all are sending your way. There is a true camaraderie among motorcyclists, of every "stripe".
Along with everyone, Praying for your full recovery. Stay Strong in your Spirit, especially through difficult moments, knowing that we all are on your side.(y)

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Hey, Nan, you are officially one of the chosen.
Here's a pic my daughter sent me when I wrecked 5 years ago.
I bought the same jacket and helmet and boots I was wearing that ride.
But This pic was my first real laugh.
By the way, 9 months later, when I could walk again, I bought the same bike, but Blue this time.
I determined that red was not my color

Comfort Window Building Bed frame Real estate

oh, yeah,
I fractured my skull, broke both legs, my left elbow, left wrist, and left knee.
but here's the picture my kid took of my broken toe. this was about 3 weeks after the wreck
the shifter crashed in and broke it.
Comfort Gesture Electronic device Human leg Thumb

I have 6 daughters, and they were so supportive.
get back on your feet soon,
and get back on the road when you can.
God Bless.

Ross and Angela

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So very sad to learn of your misfortune, however; so Glad that you are able and willing to share with us. Though we have not met in person, I believe you feel the Love And Support, all are sending your way. There is a true camaraderie among motorcyclists, of every "stripe".
Along with everyone, Praying for your full recovery. Stay Strong in your Spirit, especially through difficult moments, knowing that we all are on your side.(y)
Thank you 350Four! I do appreciate all your support and prayers…

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I wish you a full recovery. I totaled a bike back in the 70's and didn't ride for decades, but I didn't regret having ridden a motorcycle, and I hope you done either. PS: I did start riding about 5 years ago.
Thank you BackRdRider!
I love motorcycles and really enjoyed riding. Like you, I wouldn’t ride for a while but I don’t know if I get back on one in a couple of years later ☺

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
greeting and best wish for hope and tranquility.
im nearly two years after massive stroke and know about the decision process that goes into deciding to ride again. i went through it twenty years ago and decided yes and am glad i did. this time there are too many dificultys that won't resolve and i'm going to say no. the good times will have to remain memories. i hope you can make new memories while passing the psychologists office on your motorcycle.
shalom from be'er sheva israel
ken

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seeing you in this hospital bed with neck brace and hooked up to life support systems really hits home on how dangerous our biking life can be. I suspect fully 50 percent of all biking accidents and deaths are caused by cagers not seeing bikes or just doing stupid things. One happened about 4 years ago by a police officer pulling out from a gas station on state route 49 and a biker hitting the vehicle and dying because of it. It can happen in a blink of the eye. I hope like all get out Nancy that you have a complete recovery and I am most sure everyone here and in your life is pulling for you. Wow, 6 daughters and very supportive. You must be one great Mother Nancy and please keep us updated as to your recovery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys, just wanted to share my experience. Someone didn’t see me and I crashed into his car. 7 surgeries later, I’m recuperating since 9/01/22. My bike got totaled and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get an other bike. I’m still alive by chance. I enjoyed this community and I’m still really thankful for all the support I received from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Nancy View attachment 90160 View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
View attachment 90159
Bless you.

·
Registered
Ash - 2016 700ND
52 Posts
Nancy, you seem like a very strong woman and I am praying for you! Please let me know if there’s anything we can do for you. As a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, we are here if you need us. I am sure that there is a chapter near you ready to help if needed!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Nancy, you seem like a very strong woman and I am praying for you! Please let me know if there’s anything we can do for you. As a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, we are here if you need us. I am sure that there is a chapter near you ready to help if needed!
Thank you GeeHaw! Prayers are always welcome and I’m very grateful for all of you guys support. I’m getting better day by day and hope to be able to start using my legs again next month.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX700ND
69 Posts
Hello guys, just wanted to share my experience. Someone didn’t see me and I crashed into his car. 7 surgeries later, I’m recuperating since 9/01/22. My bike got totaled and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get an other bike. I’m still alive by chance. I enjoyed this community and I’m still really thankful for all the support I received from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Nancy View attachment 90160 View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
View attachment 90159
Wishing you nothing but the best for a full, speedy recovery ✌

21 - 40 of 43 Posts