CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, just wanted to share my experience. Someone didn’t see me and I crashed into his car. 7 surgeries later, I’m recuperating since 9/01/22. My bike got totaled and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get an other bike. I’m still alive by chance. I enjoyed this community and I’m still really thankful for all the support I received from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Nancy
Comfort Laptop Linens Bedding Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Hood Sky Tree
Comfort Laptop Linens Bedding Steering wheel

Vehicle Car Hood Sky Tree

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alive is good! Get well soon.
I've had some close calls and thought it prudent to get an air bag jacket for this very reason. Their at least a $500 but well worth it in case of falling.
Thank you Gordon! Even wearing a full face helmet; I still got a broken jam and lost 3.5 teeth.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So very sad to learn of your misfortune, however; so Glad that you are able and willing to share with us. Though we have not met in person, I believe you feel the Love And Support, all are sending your way. There is a true camaraderie among motorcyclists, of every "stripe".
Along with everyone, Praying for your full recovery. Stay Strong in your Spirit, especially through difficult moments, knowing that we all are on your side.(y)
Thank you 350Four! I do appreciate all your support and prayers…

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I wish you a full recovery. I totaled a bike back in the 70's and didn't ride for decades, but I didn't regret having ridden a motorcycle, and I hope you done either. PS: I did start riding about 5 years ago.
Thank you BackRdRider!
I love motorcycles and really enjoyed riding. Like you, I wouldn’t ride for a while but I don’t know if I get back on one in a couple of years later ☺

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Nancy, you seem like a very strong woman and I am praying for you! Please let me know if there’s anything we can do for you. As a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, we are here if you need us. I am sure that there is a chapter near you ready to help if needed!
Thank you GeeHaw! Prayers are always welcome and I’m very grateful for all of you guys support. I’m getting better day by day and hope to be able to start using my legs again next month.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Nancy,
I'm so sorry to hear about your wreck. But I'm glad you are on the road to recovery. I hope everything is working as it should (your body, I mean). I'll send some prayers up too.
Please let us know how you are doing.
Jennifer
Thank you Jennifer!
I’m doing better day by day and hope to be able to use my legs by mid December.
I hope you stay safe and always enjoy the ride… (although I can’t ride, I still miss my bike)
Blessings for you and everyone in this forum! Nancy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts