CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, just wanted to share my experience. Someone didn’t see me and I crashed into his car. 7 surgeries later, I’m recuperating since 9/01/22. My bike got totaled and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get an other bike. I’m still alive by chance. I enjoyed this community and I’m still really thankful for all the support I received from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Nancy
Comfort Laptop Linens Bedding Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Hood Sky Tree
Comfort Laptop Linens Bedding Steering wheel

Vehicle Car Hood Sky Tree

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alive is good! Get well soon.
I've had some close calls and thought it prudent to get an air bag jacket for this very reason. Their at least a $500 but well worth it in case of falling.
Thank you Gordon! Even wearing a full face helmet; I still got a broken jam and lost 3.5 teeth.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Hello guys, just wanted to share my experience. Someone didn’t see me and I crashed into his car. 7 surgeries later, I’m recuperating since 9/01/22. My bike got totaled and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get an other bike. I’m still alive by chance. I enjoyed this community and I’m still really thankful for all the support I received from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Nancy View attachment 90160 View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
View attachment 90159
Nancy, I will add you to my prayer list, and wish you the best recovery possible. All of us know this activity puts us at risk of inattentive cagers. Thanks for sharing, and God bless.

·
Super Moderator
1,110 Posts
Damn I hate to see this. Hoping you make a full recovery Nan.

·
Registered
2015 Honda CTX 700n
78 Posts
sorry to hear about your accident and happy you live to see another day! recovery is not fun :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts