CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please give me some average prices I would expect to pay for the 2014-2108 CTX700D DCT ABS (full faired model). I can find plenty of used naked to manual models to purchase at reasonable prices, but all of the DCT's that I have found that have the full fairing the asking price varies greatly, and there are only a few available. Thanks for the help, I do not want to get ripped off.

·
Registered
2014 CTX700 DCT
26 Posts
I bought a used 2014 DCT in a private sale last year for $4000. It had 130 miles on it. Clean title, no accidents. Owner just wasn't using it.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I bought my used 2015 faired DCT for $4100 a couple of years ago. It only had about 300 miles on it and no accessories other than a battery tender.

·
Registered
'98 Valkyrie Touring
35 Posts
I bought a 2014 faired DCT 22K mi for $4000 in July. It came with a Shad case, soft side bags, CB shield, Corbin seat, and a bunch of other things.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have made a deposit on a 2014 CTX700, and plan to pick it up next Thursday or Friday if weather is ok. Thanks to everyone for their info as it has helped me figure out how much I should be paying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts