CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped the Silver Bullet off at the winter storage facility in Rochester today. Had a nice riding season, and only added three mods this year: a phone mount, phone charger, and hand guards for wind protection. Total cost about $60.:LOL:
I also decided to not take so many videos, and return to the reason i started riding. I found that the video prep like camera loading, battery charging, route planning, etc. was taking away from the joy of just getting on the bike and getting the wind therapy. A much more enjoyable season. I did post a short wrap-up video though.

Looking forward to snow-birding to Hilton Head Island, SC in a couple of weeks, hoping to beat the snow.
Ride safe, everyone.(y):giggle:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Enjoy the winter Professor. I was out for my last ride a week ago. Was 23 C in early November. Bring on the global warming. Bike is getting ready for first snow of the season, and will be moving into the shed on Sunday before the Grey Cup football game. safe riding for those who still can. Once snow shows up, I'm done for the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts