CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couple weeks ago I had a perfect fall day, 63 degrees and sunny and was able to take about a 50 mile ride on some of my favorite back roads after a short highway ride from Annapolis Maryland. I still haven't mastered the sound connection during the ride, but thanks to the narration feature on my video editor I was able to share several thoughts about my long term keeper after the ride!

Enjoy!

Jimmy H.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Thanks for the video, Jimmy. I have liked your series of videos, and you actually inspired me to start my own you tube channel for my CTX 700 rides. I agree the CTX is a great bike for the price. It has plenty of power for an old geezer like me, and is light enough to maneuver in the parking lots. I think I'll keep mine too.(y):D

Reactions: 350Four

·
Registered
2014 manual, naked version,Corbin, Bodis exhaust,factory bags, MRA windscreen, center stand
78 Posts
I have to agree, the CTX is a keeper! In my 50 years of riding I have had many bikes, but this is my favorite. Easy on my wallet,easy on my arthritis. I try to ride every day. Only things that stop me are rain, ice, and residual salt left on the road( that salt is slippery). Some may imply I am crazy when it's cold. If people can drive snowmobiles when it's too cold for me they are the crazy ones. Being retired it gives my wife a break from me. I always enjoy your videos and the professor's also. Thanks to both of you.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
TY, very enjoyable.(y) Pretty country, ever see deer there?:oops:
Your voice is a pleasant reminder of a good friend who passed this year. We worked & rode together...he is missed. I simply must get out & ride more!;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts