CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I've just sold my CTX700.

A couple of weeks ago I came across a Moto Guzzi Breva 750 that was 12 years old, but had only 2000km. I couldn't resist.

Cute isn't it?

Thanks to all here for the help and ideas over the last five years. It's been fun.

Gonzo

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Best of luck to you. Really have enjoyed your technical expertise.

Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Thanks for all your technical input. What would some of the members have done with out the "Gonzo Mod" for the rear shock. You've really helped a lot of people, and fortunately we have all your old posts to help more, as they come along.

Enjoy that new ride!

DD

·
Registered
155 Posts
Really nice bike! Guzzi is one of my favorites. I enjoyed to read your experiences and it helped my pretty much in making my own rear suspension modification. Have fun with your new bike, although you have to ride upside-down.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Gonzo,

That sure is a nice looking bike you've got there.

I'm sorry to see you leaving the forum. I've really enjoyed discussing various mods with you, the help you've been to me and others. At this point in my life I likely will not be in the market to change my ride so don't expect me to meet up on another forum.

Best of luck to you and please ride safe, ride long and stay in touch with me.

Ralph

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Really nice bike! Guzzi is one of my favorites. I enjoyed to read your experiences and it helped my pretty much in making my own rear suspension modification. Have fun with your new bike, although you have to ride upside-down.
And don't forget he is on the wrong side of the road, and is doing it tomorrow!:)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all your kind words!

Yes, the Guzzi's nice. I've started doing some mods.

I need to fit:

• pillion backrest
  • panniers
  • MCCruise
  • and maybe some Progressive air shocks I had left over from a previous project...
First thing was taking the tank off, and I discovered that despite the very few miles it has done, a lot of rubber components under there have deteriorated with age.

So, I've got a new project!

Gonzo

·
Registered
96 Posts
Moto Guzi makes a nice bike. Just be aware that it is a universally acknowledged fact that 100% of CTX700 owners that sell their bikes regret the sale after the fact and experience remorse and sorrow.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi all.

I've just sold my CTX700.

A couple of weeks ago I came across a Moto Guzzi Breva 750 that was 12 years old, but had only 2000km. I couldn't resist.

Cute isn't it?

Thanks to all here for the help and ideas over the last five years. It's been fun.

Gonzo
It's a beauty ....lots of luck with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts