CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTX700N
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say goodbye to the forum. I've sold my CTX & bought the new Rebel 1100..so I'm moving over to the new forum. As an added bonus, I sold the CTX to a friend of mine who I ride with, so I'll get to see her regularly! Anyway..I wanted to say thanks to you all for the help, advice, compliments, & general fellowship that this forum has offered the last 4 years. Stay safe out there & happy riding!! 😎👊✊

·
Registered
696 Posts
Vaya con dios!! The traffic or posts on this forum is small enough where there is plenty of room for commentary from member’s experiences on upgrading from the CTX. I am sure many members here including myself would be interested in hearing about your future experience with the Rebel1100 so your posts on it would have interest here. Your posts are always welcome here no matter what bike you own. Your experience with the CTX for comparison to other models is hard to find valuable first hand info. We wont take offense if you have found something better for your riding style or location.

·
Super Moderator
933 Posts
Please post your impressions of the new bike here after you get some miles on it.

Reactions: chefmateo

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
howdy
my new ride is likrly to be a wheelchair but i'm here most days anyway and frequently comment grom 60 years of opinions which you are welcome to appreciate--- or not. i'll refrain from first ride impression of my new ride.
ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts