CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on posts here I ordered a CTX700 from Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC for 7198. With taxes and tag it will be $7546 OTD. No hassle, all done by phone.

Several local dealers wouldn't come close to that tho' one did say he would match it but by then order had been placed with Sport Cycles.

Should have it in the next few days or early next week.

David
A JerseyBiker in NC

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Same place I bought my wifes. Best dealer on the east coast. Keith and Jeff are great to deal with and tbe prices are haggle free. Several guys have bought C14s after I shared my Goldwing buying experience on the C14 forum.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
JerseyBiker, good price which will make you like it even more. That's a cool 500.00 less than I paid in California. Hope your weather is good when you get it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Based on posts here I ordered a CTX700 from Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC for 7198. With taxes and tag it will be $7546 OTD. No hassle, all done by phone.

Several local dealers wouldn't come close to that tho' one did say he would match it but by then order had been placed with Sport Cycles.

Should have it in the next few days or early next week.

David
A JerseyBiker in NC
Congratulations!

I'm assuming that you're bike is a CTX700 faired version in standard trim.

I paid $1 more before adding taxes, title, and registration. TN taxes are high, so my OTD was more, but I had a trade that helped some with the deadly TN sales tax.

The other dealers in my area wanted about $1K more out the door, or they wouldn't trade for my scooter.

I got mine at Southern Honda in Chattanooga.

I think it's a great price. Basically $600 off MSRP!

Most dealers want at least $600 more after dealer fees, but some dealers really do want to sell bikes at a reasonable profit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ceetex- thanks for the info on the dealer. IOU a beer or 2 for sure!

Gregsfc- yup, the faired version, standard trim.

Thanks all for your posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts