CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love all 3 of these but need to get down to one bike before my upcoming move. So, since I can't decide which to sell, all 3 are up. First 2 to sell go and I'll keep the 3rd to ride.

First
2014 CTX.
This bike currently has about 1000 miles on it - will go up as it gets ridden.

Manual, not the automatic version. Non-ABS

Purchased new the day before Thanksgiving. I'm told the Honda original warranty is transferrable. MSRP is $7799 + $310 destination fee = $$8109. I got a better deal than that.
Price $7300.

I've also added a Cee Bailey shield and the rear luggage rack from Honda. Also added are Kuryakn Floor Boards. Total cost of these items is around $600. Shield and floorboards make for a very comfy ride.

The Givi case is only zip tied to the rack. Also, the lock system works but is wonky. Not really worth much nor included in the sale but if the buyer really wants/needs it can go with the bike.

SECOND
2012 Honda Silverwing. Scooter is 600CC - highway and touring capable. <p>
ABS Brakes <p>
2800 miles (approx) but still being ridden and that will go up.
<p>Cee Bailey Windshield, Givi top case included.<p> $6500

THIRD
VESPA GTS300 Sport.
Approx 3000 miles. Comes with 2 windshields and chrome luggage rack.

Excellent condition. I'm the 2nd owner. Never dropped or molested.

Did have full speedo replaced at about 1500 miles. Current speedo shows 1498 but will go up as I ride.

PRICE $3800

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Cee Bailey shield on the CTX was sold so the regular shield will come with the bike.

Price reduced to $6950

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving soon so lowering prices to rock bottom.

All prices are firm.

Vespa $3500

CTX $6750

Silver Wing $6100

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heading to Asheville this weekend in case anyone between Raleigh and Asheville is interested in one of the bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts