CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue with blue bag panels, bike has just about everything, factory saddlebags, tall GIVI windshield with adjustable top visor, center stand, extended foot for the side stand, floorboards, heated grips, headlight modulator.

11845 miles, minor scratches only, baby on the way, bought a motorhome - need to sell - $4600 - what I owe on it.

Located in Grand Junction Colorado, will assist with shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't find the EDIT button -

Forgot to say - has a new battery and starter relay. Has been started and rode when weather permits to keep it exercised (so mileage a little more). Oil and both filters just changed, will change air filter if I have it long enough.

Baby on the way, but still not entirely eager to sell it, but would make the wife happier - that said I will continue to drop the price as I pay it off down to what I owe - Price now $4400

Email me at nbjly * at * msn.com for more info or pics

·
Registered
748 Posts
Can't find the EDIT button -

Forgot to say - has a new battery and starter relay. Has been started and rode when weather permits to keep it exercised (so mileage a little more). Oil and both filters just changed, will change air filter if I have it long enough.

Baby on the way, but still not entirely eager to sell it, but would make the wife happier - that said I will continue to drop the price as I pay it off down to what I owe - Price now $4400

Email me at nbjly * at * msn.com for more info or pics
Congrats on the new addition. Last year my wife stole my Naked model and "forced" me to buy a fairing version. About 2 months after that, we found out she was pregnant. Now it is up to me to find time to ride both. :D One day my son will inherit the naked model, she will take my fairing version, and I will be "forced" to buy yet another bike >:)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Dang. Wish you were in phoenix.
I'd go up and get it. It's not that far and would be a fun ride home. I've done multiple 1500 multi day rides and honestly I can't get enough of them. Not all the time of course, I'd run out of money. That's a good deal on this bike. If I was in the market, with 11k and relatively close, I'd fly out and ride her home. Great fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd go up and get it. It's not that far and would be a fun ride home. I've done multiple 1500 multi day rides and honestly I can't get enough of them. Not all the time of course, I'd run out of money. That's a good deal on this bike. If I was in the market, with 11k and relatively close, I'd fly out and ride her home. Great fun!
I hear ya. I flew in to Chicago and drove my last bike home to Phoenix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts