CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new toy and selling my trusted commuter bike. It is blue and comes with Honda side backs, Givi topbox, Lee Bayleys tall windshield, Corbin seat, Crazy Iron crash bars, and 25 W led fog lights. The bike was serviced by Honda dealer and got two new tires in January 2020. The bike was dropped at stand still a couple of times, and if you look closely, you can see marks from that on the side bags. Otherwise, good looking, garage kept bike with no issues.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I find this a bit odd - join in 2015 - no participation - single post to sell.

I too got my inspection today, and have the same stickers as you.

Good luck.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I find this a bit odd - join in 2015 - no participation - single post to sell.

I too got my inspection today, and have the same stickers as you.

Good luck.
Some people are shy and like to get the feel of the forum before they post. Nice looking bike with expensive quality upgrades and 21,400 miles is nothing with the mellow low revving CTX engine. There are members here with DCT’s that have logged over 100,000 miles with no issues. If I were a buyer of the DCT and the seller wont let you test ride it I would have them take me for a ride to make sure the bike shifts properly. You can assess the bike just about as well from the back seat. Sometimes better because you don’t have to worry about running a strange bike and not crashing and concentrate on the mechanical performance of the bike. DCT issues are difficult and expensive to diagnose properly by clueless dealer tech's so buying one with issues with a bike worth around $4000 can be a financial disaster. Go on Cragslist and set the max $ and see what you can buy for $3,499. Such a unique quality and technology advanced bike for such a low price used.

·
Registered
666 Posts
A very nice looking bike with most of the upgrades that people want already installed. Good luck with the sale.

BTW, what are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice ride. You have all the upgrades! Where were you 3 months ago?!! I'd have bought it in a heartbeat!! Good luck selling it. It would sell for this price without the upgrades! I hope someone who knows the value of all the upgrades buys this!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's the VIN?

Got a new toy and selling my trusted commuter bike. It is blue and comes with Honda side backs, Givi topbox, Lee Bayleys tall windshield, Corbin seat, Crazy Iron crash bars, and 25 W led fog lights. The bike was serviced by Honda dealer and got two new tires in January 2020. The bike was dropped at stand still a couple of times, and if you look closely, you can see marks from that on the side bags. Otherwise, good looking, garage kept bike with no issues. View attachment 86999 View attachment 87000 View attachment 87001 View attachment 87002 View attachment 86997 View attachment 86998

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,
I live in Northern Virginia and i just got a CTX 700 and I have been looking for someone who has have this increadible bike for while. I was looking for saddlebag to fit my bikes, but they are discontinued. If you like to sell your saddlebag and also the third bag let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I knew this forum and had seen this ad last week. I just got 2016 CTX with 642 miles but no upgrades. if anyone here can help me to find out where I can get there good looking saddlebags, I would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts