CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m reluctantly putting my bike up for sale. It’s a 2014, current mileage is 2977 and it will go up slightly until the sale. Bike is located in Madison, Wi. The bike runs perfectly. No issues whatsoever. Tank has a couple minor, incidental scratches but nothing major. See pics.

Never dropped or crashed. Always garaged and never ridden in the rain.

Extras include a Corbin seat, Puig and Madstad windshields (the last pic has the Puig installed), extra exhaust, hard saddlebags (still in the box) and soft saddlebags, backrest, crash bars and Honda trunk.

I’m an Army officer and I’ve been reassigned so my commute just went from 6 miles to 83. I don’t want to see this beauty just sitting in the garage. I really like this bike and hate to see it go but timing gets a vote.

$5300

Reduced to $4900.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do those windshields perform (as far as buffering is concerned; I'm 5'9")?. If I pick the bike up, I will have to ride it 500 miles home - I want to be sure my head will still be attached to my shoulders after 8 hours at highway speeds.
Alternatively, are you willing to deal with uShip? I will pay for shipping, but you might have to arrange the pick-up at your convenience.

·
Registered
353 Posts
How do those windshields perform (as far as buffering is concerned; I'm 5'9")?. If I pick the bike up, I will have to ride it 500 miles home - I want to be sure my head will still be attached to my shoulders after 8 hours at highway speeds.
Alternatively, are you willing to deal with uShip? I will pay for shipping, but you might have to arrange the pick-up at your convenience.
I have had that windshield for about 4 years-while I haven't rode anywhere that far I'm 5'8 and I really like it-I think you will!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts