CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to health reasons I am selling my 2014 CTX700D DCT. Mileage is 8,031. Located in North Carolina. Loaded with, centerstand, large kickstand foot, carbon fiber front fender extension, OEM Bags, Corbin low profile seat, also original seat, original muffler cover, service manual, temperature gauge, Kurayakin floorboards, LED turn signals front and rear with extra LED brake lamp on license plate holder, aftermarket loud horn, Honda tall windshield (not installed), luggage rack (not installed). Top box (brand new, never used), not installed, trickle charger connections already installed as well. This bike has always been garaged. Red in color, full faired version. Tires only have about 1,000 miles on them. Paint is perfect, no scratches, no chips. I hate to part with this, but due to some health reasons, I have no choice. No in a hurry to sell, but if someone is looking for a mint condition bike that has been well taken care of, this fits the bill. Have a clear title. Selling price is $5900.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
My wife's cousin in Kentucky is looking for one for his wife. Could you PM me your phone number in case he wants to contact you. Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would love for you to look at it. Please let me know when. I think you will love it. You can text or call me anytime. My name is Scott and my cell number is 252-714-5997

·
Registered
2014 CTX700, 2014 CTX1300
22 Posts
If you'd ever consider parting out the seat and/or panniers, please LMK. I'd be interested (especially in the hard bags).

·
Registered
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Kawasaki X300
83 Posts
If you'd ever consider parting out the seat and/or panniers, please LMK. I'd be interested (especially in the hard bags).

j-bone, in place of the OEM bags you should look at the SHAD 36 bags that are quick disconnect, hold more gear than the stock and in my opinion look pretty good on the CTX in their black color. I got rid of my OEM bags because I didn't care for their capacity and they were a pain to take off and on. If you shop around, even on ebay, you can find some retailers that sell them along with the mounting brackets at a very good price.
For example:

·
Registered
2014 CTX700, 2014 CTX1300
22 Posts
j-bone, in place of the OEM bags you should look at the SHAD 36 bags that are quick disconnect, hold more gear than the stock and in my opinion look pretty good on the CTX in their black color. I got rid of my OEM bags because I didn't care for their capacity and they were a pain to take off and on. If you shop around, even on ebay, you can find some retailers that sell them along with the mounting brackets at a very good price.
For example:
Thank you so much for this info. I agree these look really great and I love the added capacity. Negotiating with my fiance on keeping two bikes as I'm trying to sell my CTX1300. If I keep the CTX700, I may go this route.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Kawasaki X300
83 Posts
Thank you so much for this info. I agree these look really great and I love the added capacity. Negotiating with my fiance on keeping two bikes as I'm trying to sell my CTX1300. If I keep the CTX700, I may go this route.

Thanks again!!
I bought mine from a retailer in France off of ebay and with shipping it was two weeks until I received them and the price could not be beat here in the U.S. I found the mounting brackets from a dealer in Canada that were just over $100. I know prices have gone up the last couple of years but take your time and search the internet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts