CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I did obtain the part numbers for most of the silver parts. I'm pretty sure they might be still available. I'll do It piece by piece until my bike Is transformed Into a digital silver metallic CTX. That's what the paint color Is called, correct? This will probably be my last one so I am just going to make It the way I want It. Putting on the Givi V56NT Top-Case which will complete the transformation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It's a Utopia. It rotates back onto the upper portion of the seat a bit so you as a driver
have plenty of room. But the passenger area Is compromised. Room enough for a skinny person or child between the driver backrest and top case (trunk).
Automotive tire White Light Black Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Gas Auto part Metal Film camera

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I don't want a "N". Maybe I should do a write up on how the transformation from red to silver goes for me. I don't know If anyone has done It, but most silver part numbers are Identical except for the last letter In the part numbers. That leads me to believe that they are a direct fit. It looks like I might not be using at least 4 silver parts. These 4 parts will remain black/gray on my bike. This Is all I know until the new OEM parts arrive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts