CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTX700
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 manual.
Just over 9500 miles. 6 speed bike with tons of upgrades: honda hard side cases, givi top case with LED lights, Corbin seat, SW Motech tank bag, radiant exhaust, garmin GPS, accessories bar, Denali air horn, running boards for driver and passenger, throttle lock, GIVI tall windshield with PUIG extender, givi soft bags, center stand, power port, and even have another GIVI top case in silver. Clean title and original owner. $4400 OBO
Located in VA 23323. Also willing to deliver for small fee.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 manual.
Just shy of 9500 miles. 6 speed bike with tons of upgrades: honda hard side cases, givi top case with LED lights, Corbin seat, SW Motech tank bag, radiant exhaust, garmin GPS, accessories bar, Denali air horn, running boards for driver and passenger, throttle lock, GIVI tall windshield with PUIG extender, givi soft bags, center stand, power port, and even have another GIVI top case in silver. Clean title and original owner. $4750
Located in VA 23323.
Nice Bike! I live in Atlanta or I would take it off your hands.
WP

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 manual.
Just shy of 9500 miles. 6 speed bike with tons of upgrades: honda hard side cases, givi top case with LED lights, Corbin seat, SW Motech tank bag, radiant exhaust, garmin GPS, accessories bar, Denali air horn, running boards for driver and passenger, throttle lock, GIVI tall windshield with PUIG extender, givi soft bags, center stand, power port, and even have another GIVI top case in silver. Clean title and original owner. $4750 OBO
Located in VA 23323.
Wow! I wish, I know about your intention last month, just bought the similar one with none of the accessories you have - none, zero. Man yours is an awesome one at a rock bottom price. You are making me think if I should sell mine and get yours now. The best part is I live just 10-15 minutes away from you.

·
Registered
2014 CTX700
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! I wish, I know about your intention last month, just bought the similar one with none of the accessories you have - none, zero. Man yours is an awesome one at a rock bottom price. You are making me think if I should sell mine and get yours now. The best part is I live just 10-15 minutes away from you.
Happy to show you the bike anytime and there likely is some wiggle room in the price as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts