CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys as excited about the new Honda CTX700 as I am? I just love the look of the CTX700. the new frame and chassis seems to be little longer than the usual. I think it will be a comfortable bike to ride and cruise with. What do you guys think of the new chassis and frame for the CTX700?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
The CTX700's frame is actually based off of the Honda NC700 structure. It is however alter for better purposes of a cruiser. The altered the frame to make it lower for a better riding position and lower to the ground to help with mass centralization. The frame itself was already at its best but from a standard to a cruiser, alterations needed to be made.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I see exactly what your talking about I hardly even noticed this at the show but now that you bring it up I think the differences in height are very minimal. Talkin maybe just a couple of inches.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Are you comparing the height from the ground up? Is that what you mean? I was actually talking about the ride height, this is affected from the overall design. The saddle seat and frame height when you sit on it. "Riding position". Even a couple of inches for seating and riding height might make the difference in the world. the Nc700 is around 32 inches and the CTX700 is 28 inches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts