I've just returned from a 380km round trip on my MC-Cruise control equipped CTX700. The good news is that works brilliantly. Unlike the unit fitted to the Burgman, this one's plugged into the bike's electronics (no magnets attached to the front rotor) and the servo is electric (no vacuum pod) so it's compact neat and it works without lag - fantastic. On the down side, the speedometer error has changed dramatically. When I got the bike I checked the speedo against a GPS speed app. 60km/h came up at an indicated 64. 80km/h came up at an indicated 85 and 100km/h came up at an indicated 106km/h. Now 60km/h doesn't come up until an indicated 70km/h. 80 corresponds to an indicated 93 and 100 km/h now corresponds to an indicated 118km/h. The change is significant and annoying. I checked it on the way back because on the way up, I traveled at an indicated 115km/h (guessing it was about 105 in real terms) and an unusually high percentage of cars came wizzing by. My progress is tracked by a location app which checks my speed at regular intervals. I thought I was traveling at about 105 km/h but the online log says I didn't exceed 100km/h the whole way. To reach 110km/h I had to travel at an indicated 129km/h. I have no idea how fitting a cruise control could affect the speedo. I thought they used the ABS sensor. Anyway I'm waiting on the guys getting back to me. I hope it can be reversed. I don't want to lose the cruise control - it's amazing but the alternative is sticky taping a conversion table to the fuel tank. Stay tuned.