• 2 Post By cathywitha_c
  • 2 Post By William Cralle
  • 4 Post By Daddy Dave
  • 1 Post By Nan700nd

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Rally's, gettogethers, etc.?

Reaching out to this group to find out if there are any CTX700 or Honda type rally's or gettogethers?

I ride a BMW and my wife rides a CTX700. She's always coming to all kinds of events/rides associated with BMW. I'd love go with here to an event where she could kibbitz with other CTX700 or Honda riders, especially women. See what farkles others have to improves the ride, etc.

Thanks for the feedback.
BobWitte and Ruby like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 02:58 PM

Ask your local shops if there are women's rides. I know my local shop will schedule a ladies group ride a couple times a year where they go out for a ride and dinner.

2016 CTX700 DCT ABS (His)
2016 CTX700N DCT ABS (Hers)
If you thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering someone else's dog around. - Will Rogers

Rear Electrical Harness Adapter
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 10:28 PM

Garage
As far as riding with other women, check to see if there are any branches of The Litas near you. It's a women-only riding group with branches all over the US/globe. I've found it to be very welcoming and inclusive of all ages, styles of bikes, experience levels etc. The Litas are NOT a MC with dues, clubhouses, territories, etc. More like a bunch of like-minded women who get together from time to time for rides, events, and just general friendship. Men are invited to some events and rides but the real goal is for women to empower and connect with other women in the sport. The closest branch for me in Western Massachusetts is located in Central CT which can be a bit of a hike depending on where the ride or meetup is but hey, more exploring! I will say 99% of the people in my branch had no idea what a CTX was before I showed up, but it's a great conversation starter

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 10:45 PM

Im also interested in a CTX700 and or CTX1300 rally or get-together.
I think the OP was more interested in finding groups with this CTX bike rather than just ladies rides.
Im located in the Washington DC / NOVA / East TN areas.
anybody know of any get togethers?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Cralle View Post
Im also interested in a CTX700 and or CTX1300 rally or get-together.
I think the OP was more interested in finding groups with this CTX bike rather than just ladies rides.
Im located in the Washington DC / NOVA / East TN areas.
anybody know of any get togethers?
Have you checked on the Facebook group? This one is for Honda NC700X, CTX700, CTX700N, CTX1300, NM4 Fans/Owners

https://www.facebook.com/groups/593617887345452/

This is a private group, so once you are on the page, you have to request to join. Several of the members of this forum are also members on the FB Group.

Last edited by Daddy Dave; 01-13-2020 at 10:26 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 10:50 PM

I’m glad you shared the info. I already sent an email to join.
Thank you ❤️
Nancy
Ruby likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Today, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathywitha_c View Post
As far as riding with other women, check to see if there are any branches of The Litas near you. It's a women-only riding group with branches all over the US/globe. I've found it to be very welcoming and inclusive of all ages, styles of bikes, experience levels etc. The Litas are NOT a MC with dues, clubhouses, territories, etc. More like a bunch of like-minded women who get together from time to time for rides, events, and just general friendship. Men are invited to some events and rides but the real goal is for women to empower and connect with other women in the sport. The closest branch for me in Western Massachusetts is located in Central CT which can be a bit of a hike depending on where the ride or meetup is but hey, more exploring! I will say 99% of the people in my branch had no idea what a CTX was before I showed up, but it's a great conversation starter
Thanks for the tip....I am already signed up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CTX700 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in