Ordering fairing in NH341 pearl fadeless white, but which color type - Honda CTX700 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

Ordering fairing in NH341 pearl fadeless white, but which color type

Hi all,

Let me first introduce myself;
My name is Jeroen, I'm studying in the Netherlands and since 1.5 year ago I'm the proud owner of a pearl fadeless white '15 Honda CTX700DE which I bought in Belgium.
Now I recently dropped my CTX on its side (a slippery slope), which caused a little damage on one of the side panels (COWL, L. FR. SIDE, 64350-MJF-A30ZA or B or C)...

Finding parts for the CTX over here is easier said than done. Since there are only 24 other CTXes driving around in the Netherlands, retailers over here don't have these parts in their assortment and my dealer is asking a price of (580 which is about) $650.
Now I want to order the part online, but for that, I'm asking for your help.

The COWL, L. FR. SIDE I'm searching for has part number 64350-MJF-A30Z followed by an A, B or C, depending on the color type (respectively type3, type2, and type1), which of course depends on the color of the motorcycle.
But I'm wondering which of these part numbers/color types matches my CTX in NH341 (pearl fadeless white) since the same motorcycle is available other colors, NH463 (darkness black metallic) as well as blue and red.

So far I haven't found the answer, US part retailers can't help me since my motorcycle has a Belgium VIN, which they can't find in their system.
During my search, I've found out that color code NH341 (pearl fadeless white) matches, either way, 64350-MJF-A30ZC (type1) or 64350-MJF-A30ZB (type2) and the remaining one is in color NH463 (darkness black metallic).

Furthermore my certificate of conformity states;
Type: RC69
Variant: 3
Version: 1

Does anyone know how to figure out what color type I need/ which part number to order?
Or can any of you with a US CTX in the same pearl fadeless white, contact one of the US part retailers on which part number to order?

My sincere thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Jeroen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 06:15 AM

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Clay Leihy
I was searching around to figure out which part to order for my red 2014 CTX700. It appears that, at least in the US, the 2014 faired model came in Red (Type3) and White (Type1). The dealer where I bought mine also had blue (2015) as well as some "N" models in other colors. As a reference, I snipped an image from RevZilla's website, the only seller I could find that actually provides color information instead of just "Type1" or "Type2".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ctx colors.JPG (23.2 KB, 5 views)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 09:30 AM

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Clay Leihy
Confirmed. The "type 3" fairing that I ordered from Partzilla is indeed red.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CTX700 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in