CTX 700 Forum banner

2 yr old birthday and 45,500 sMILES on him

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  markabq 
#1 ·
Bought him with 12 miles on the odometer. Completed one Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000, 1 Iron Butt National Parks Tour, 1 Iron Butt Bronze Lighthouse Insanity and 2 seasons of the Tour of Honor. Need new one now to keep him company in garage.

Lynne

#8 ·
Congrats! I'm at 14,000 after 10 months - but I was overseas for 4 of those, so averaging around 28K miles a year. She just runs and runs and runs!

Great to hear about high mileage CTXes like yours and JFCs, especially with the lack of reported issues. A tribute to Honda just nailing the reliability of this ride. Especially with a DCT!

#9 ·
Welcome GIJane! We have some riders here with bikes that are only two years old and have hit the 40k+ mileage. A testament to the rider and bikes themselves. A motorcycle that is fun and comfortable to live with tends to be ridden more often. Your Ironbutt rides are impressive! I have only managed two Saddlesore 1000's and appreciate what you have accomplished in a short two years. May your roads be clear and your sky blue!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.